Monday, April 11, 2011

1996 Travel Trailer For Sale

TIME MACHINE IS THE LAST CALL MERIT



I met an old friend for some time. Just returned from the war. Quiet walking aimlessly aparante was a June evening. To shout his name, turned and with his hands in his pockets looked me in the eyes and smiled. We began to walk together and talked for hours on a bench in the back of the castle. We talked about how things were there in the war. I said I was afraid to accept my vocation. I still remember his words that were burned into my memory, "Maybe people do not understand what we have inside, maybe the reason for our actions only God understands. We carry within us a treasure Javi. Something inside our hearts that we fight it, makes us fight, sacrifice and giving life, deal with it, do not try to understand ... do not be afraid. "

understood many things that did not quite understand, I found a reason to continue, a reason for carry out what in my heart was pounding. I found it in the gap where humans have two options, assuming or fall. was for sure, and today I still have, I should not reject the call of my vocation . We were two soldiers talking about life, one would explain why the other death, and I, through death, I realized life.

For you, soldier. Because of you, I found myself. BUILDER

0 comments:

Post a Comment