Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Adminstrator Unlock Nortel T7316e

bastard


bastard! Come and go ... and I like a fool again I'm waiting your look ... your wonderful smile the way that you look into my eyes, waiting and waiting ... looking forward to hearing from your mouth a track that I say something about how you feel about me ... may truly be wishful thinking, but I like to live well, I like living a dream, I like living with you in mind. I expect a "I like you" or perhaps "I love you," words like the wind come and go ... the only difference being that these words will never come ... but they will. You have poison in their eyes ... have fire in your laughter and I know because every time you smile my heart burn.
want to see you say "yes, I'll go with you" ... but you make me happy just to say "I laughed a lot yesterday, thank you."
wish I could meet you, because only I know. I look again concerns a flame in our hands, I hope to sit back on some stairs and I explain that case that shook the American society. I hardly know you, but you die. Maldita unknown bastard ...

for you. BUILDER

0 comments:

Post a Comment