Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Urinary Tract Brown Spotting



Highway blood. At the end of life turned around ... and you know, I wanted to not have done this ... or that.
"Would you change anything in your past?" I once asked a great person. "No," he said.
"Even those things that you regret ?"...

The truth is that I hesitated, not gonna lie to you humble readers. I thought at that time ... in that other ... fuck, what else would change ... but no. What if you had enough power to change it? No, I would not, would not change a single second of my life, not a single second of my 20 years of existence. Not one. You can ask you why, you can ask you the reason, and is normal. But thanks to my mistakes and my achievements I am who I am. Today, at least I have an idea of \u200b\u200bwhere I can fall, where I can screw up or where I can be the most despicable bastard on earth ... at least I know, thanks to my mistakes. Better than nothing. BUILDER

0 comments:

Post a Comment