Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Free Comission Sales Contract

fuck YOU THE THERAPY ROOM



few months ago I decided to take a road without knowing where to come. Some people have criticized me for doing it ... others, however, I have applauded. Who is right? I do not know why I enjoy this game. And no, it's funny, I call it play because it is the only way to deal with the matter.

few months ago I decided to take a road without knowing where to come. Today, I know not. I sacrificed so much ... so many times ... so many friends ... but you know, a big problem remedies. It is not easy to walk without knowing where the finish line.

few months ago I decided to take a road without knowing where to come. Today, things hurt more than before ... but I'm happy. It's great smile in Hell. How much sacrifice ... but how great is the end ... or I hope so.


BUILDER

0 comments:

Post a Comment